Our repair shop is considered the best in the area due to the unique skill sets in our repair room.
Our techs have fixed items deemed “un-fixable” by top tech shops from the Twin Cities up to Canada.
We fix many computers Geek Squad™ already tried and failed to fix.
We specialize in all aspects of computer repair and one of the only local shops that work on Mac’s outside of Apple®
We rescue data for customers, recovering irreplaceable family photos and memories off of broken, or malfunctioning devices.
We install software with your valid licensing and product keys or help you to purchase licenses if needed.
We can help fix your device in one of these ways:
- In-Shop Service: You can bring your computer or mobile device to our office located at 211 Main St. Biwabik MN, 55708.
- Remote Service: We can fix some issues remotely if you are online.
- Pickup / Delivery Service: We offer pickup and delivery service.
- On-Site service: We do house calls.
What are some reasons you may need your device repaired:
- Your device is slower than normal.
- Unable to connect to the internet with this device, but the other devices you own all connect just fine
- Popup ads, and unwanted junk on the screen.
- Noises, such as beeping or grinding type noises
- Error messages. Virus warnings.
- Your device has been compromised by an attack.
- You need updates to your operating system.
- Browsers have been hijacked.
What to bring with a computer:
- Laptop (of course)
- Power Cable.
- Normally just the tower (desktop)
- Usually not the power cable. (Call to confirm)
What to bring with a tablet, phone or mobile device:
- Mobile device
- Device itself
- Charger Block
- Charger Cable